Monday, December 1, 2008

Sarah Palin and me!


I watched Sarah Palin's TV interviews after the election. She was completely indiscriminate - anyone who popped a microphone in front of her face, got a dose of her now famous "girly next door" discourse. She talked long and she smiled and she winked. And she defended herself against the Katie Couric embarrassing interview. Then she defended herself against the allegations of the $150k purchase. All well. Fun to hear, great to see - she's certainly easy on the eye.

But where she suddenly had an eerie resemblance to one of my "failin's" - one I am tryin' to correct strenuously was when she answered questions even before the interviewer finished askin' the questions! Of course, she mostly answered gibberish, I hope I cannot lay claim to that credit, but she would jump up and answer before she even heard out the question. And there, woefully, I saw myself reflected in Sarah Palin!

Enough is enough. Seeing my failin' starkly displayed in a Sarah Palin interview will, I hope, put an end to this. Friends, soon you will see my failin' failin'. Gone! Forsooth!

1 comment:

Nipun Shrivastava said...

There you go - talk about looking at glass half full -
You were able to glean something sensible out of Ms Sarah 'Gibberish' Palin!